My research interests include graph machine learning, algorithmic differentiation, stochastic optimization, bilevel optimization and nonsmooth optimization. I am currently an area chair for NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR and AISTATS.
Previously, I was a member of Institut de Mathématiques de Bourgogne, located in the city of Dijon, France during 2015-2021 and a postdoc at CMAP, the applied math institute of École Polytechnique, under the supervision of Antonin Chambolle during the academic year 2014-2015. Before that, I did my PhD at CEREMADE (Univ. Paris-Dauphine) under the supervision of Gabriel Peyré.
- Sophie Jaffard (2022-2025?), co-supervised with Patricia Reynaud-Bouret;
- Matthieu Cordonnier (2021-2024?), co-supervised with Nicolas Keriven and Nicolas Tremblay;
- Mathieu Dagréou (2021-2024?), co-supervised with Thomas Moreau and Pierre Ablin;
- Hashem Ghanem (2020-2023), co-supervised with Nicolas Keriven and Joseph Salmon.
- Quentin Klopfenstein (2018-2021), co-supervised with Hervé Cardot (now at Owkin).